Moms are a tribe of women brought together with the goal of loving and nurturing the next generation. At MOPS, our goal is to create a space for this kindred group to share and learn alongside one another.
MOPS brings moms together, but we know that no two moms have the same experience. Each mom’s story of how she came to MOPS, what has inspired her to stick around, and ultimately how she grew is wholly unique.
Your story is beautiful on its own, but when a collective group comes together they illustrate a much more intricate picture. Help us tell the story of motherhood by submitting your MOPS story to us, so we can share it with others!
- How has joining in a MOPS group molded you into who you are today?
- Who in your MOPS group has inspired you the most? Why?
- Did your MOPS group undertake a project that left you different on the other side?
- Was there a time that your MOPS group helped connect you with a local church? What happened?
- If you’re a Leader, what leadership skills have you learned to employ in your everyday life?
- How has your MOPS group supported you through a difficult circumstance?
- What have you learned about motherhood that you never expected to learn from MOPS?
- What advice would you give to a mom considering MOPS?
- What have you learned about yourself as a woman and as a mom from being a part of MOPS?
Submission deadline – October 10th, 2016
How to submit
Share your MOPS story with us at content@MOPS.org.
Not sure where to start? Take a peek at our writer’s guidelines at www.mops.org/writers-guidelines to learn more about the tone of our materials and our submission process. (These guidelines are pretty important, so take a minute to look them over before you start writing!)
Once we receive your MOPS story, we will confirm that it made it to our mailbox by sending you a confirmation email containing a submission agreement (take a good look at this email, it’s got a lot of important stuff in it). If we select your article, we will email you with the date that we plan to publish it along with a permalink so you can share it too!
Are we Exclusive?
Nope! You can send us material that has been previously posted somewhere else. Just make sure that it meets those writer’s guidelines!
Know a great MOPS story?
Want to share a MOPS story, but don’t have time to write an article? That’s OK, still send us a quick email letting us know about the little moments that have made you laugh, cry or offered inspiration throughout your MOPS journey.
Hannah Littlefield is the Production Manager at MOPS. As a native New Mexican transplanted to Denver, Colorado, she is pretty serious about the quality of her green chili. She loves writing, a good DIY project, Earl Grey tea and is always on the lookout for new coffee shops to try out! She also prides herself on her hula hooping and whistling abilities.