Remember the good ol’ days of Polaroid® film? We’re bringing back this vintage staple with a fun and easy-to-make photo frame to capture your very own #thisismotherhood moments.
- 8.5” x 11” paper or cardstock
- Markers, crayons or paint
- Scissors or exacto knife
- Optional: 8.5” x 11” cardboard
- Optional: glue stick
- Measure 1 ¼” on three sides of paper and 2” on the remaining side.
Optional tip: To ensure your photo frame is more durable, glue paper on cardboard prior to cutting for additional backing.
2. Using scissors or exacto knife, cut away the middle section of your paper, leaving the measured sides intact.
3. Decorate using the hashtag #thisismotherhood.
4. Use your photo frame to capture your unique and special motherhood moments.
Take lots of pictures using your photo frame, then share with us on social media at @mops_international using the hashtag #thisismotherhood. We’ll be sharing our favorite submissions all summer long!
This article currently appears in the summer 2017 issue of The MOPS Magazine. If you didn’t get a copy and would like your own, you can subscribe to get The MOPS Magazine in your mailbox every season. If you subscribe, forward your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll shoot a copy of the current issue in the mail to you for free … just because we like you.