We don’t know about you, but often when we need to just dig in and accomplish things, our bodies seem to reject that idea and we just want to take a nap. We’re reminded though, that just like an athletes who have pre-game pump-up music, we need some motivational mama music to get us going. Hoping that some of our favorites will help get you going, too:
- Sometimes a dance party is just the thing with MercyMe.
- Feeling like you don’t know where to start or dreading the task at hand, Ben Folds Five sounds like our mothers with Do It Anyway
- Are you an old soul? Maybe Carlene Carter’s, Every Little Thing will help you finish the task at hand.
- Feeling a little crazy? Then hit the Cray Button with Family Force 5!
- We know the ’80s are big right now, so Pump Up The Jam!
- And Walking on Water is one of Mandy Arioto’s favorite.
Whichever you choose, grab your family or friends and make it a real party while you cross those things off your to-do list!