I know how hard it can be balancing the babies and the budget, so I wanted to fill you in on a few of my budget friendly shopping tips!
- Never buy anything that is not on sale! If you love something you see in a store if it’s not on sale, wait to purchase. You will learn the art of delayed gratification and it will probably be on sale when you return!
- Why buy new!? There are some amazing secondhand boutiques and I have found some great unique purchases in these boutiques and many of these stores are very budget friendly!
- Borrow or Trade! If you have a friend who wears a similar size as you ask her to borrow or trade clothes. It’s always fun to switch up your wardrobe and if it costs you nothing, even better!! Have fun re-styling each other’s outfits so you can wear an outfit that is uniquely yours!
- eBay! I love eBay. If I see a designer item and don’t want to pay what retailers are asking…I always check eBay a few months later and buy it for much cheaper and many times you can get the item brand new or in amazing condition!
- Coupons! There are apps you can download that will get you coupons in the stores you shop! You can always find a discount somewhere. Do some research on these and find the best one that fits you, RetailMeNot is a good one! Also, the paper still contains coupons you can cut out as well!
Happy Bargain Shopping!
Growing up in a small northern Minnesota town, Ashley Lundgren has always had one very unique gift, helping others find great style! Along her journey she attended Crown College and completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Fashion Merchandising through Westwood College of Colorado. During this time, she met and married a wonderful business owner, Dane Lundgren, They currently they have two darling children, a daughter and infant son! You can follow Ashley on Instagram or visit her at ashleylundgren.com.