- 1 homemade pizza crust or 1 store bought crust
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 3 cilantro stems, choppe
- Prepare homemade pizza crust.
- In a small bowl, toss the shredded chicken with the olive oil and curry powder.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Roll out the pizza dough, top with sauce and shredded cheese. Then add the curried chicken, red pepper and red onion. Then sprinkle the cilantro leaves over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until crust is done in the center.
- Serve with fruit and veggies.
Erin Chase is the mom chef at 5DollarDinners.com, and is the voice behind the new Blinkie grocery savings mobile app. When not sharing frugal recipes and helping people across the country spend less time and money on groceries each week, she working hard to keep up with her 4 young boys, ages 8 to 6 months. In the little spare time she has, she enjoys running and reading.